Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO WATCH THE SCI-FI CHANNEL ANYMORE

Alright kids, tell me if you think this indicates a problem...I opened a post yesterday marked "CHAINMAIL" because I immediately thought the subject must relate to:"chain mail"(noun) Flexible armor made of joined metal links or scalesa)

It never occured to me that they meant the "other" kind of chain mail.

Why was I instantly drawn-in by the subject of medieval armor? I honestly had a moment where I struck my own forehead and thought, "Oh, you dork, they meant a chain letter!"

(On the same subject and only slightly less disturbing: We have a show Friday night and I keep thinking about how sound check will cause me to miss a new episode of, "Doctor Who"

Is that fucked up?

No comments: