Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2006

ENTER THE AMAZING $10 BONSAI POOL! (NO KITTENS INVOLVED!)

So here's the deal:

I just bought a bonsai tree at Minneapolis Floral. (I'm probably more excited about it than I should be.) But yeah, it's really cool.

The question is: How long can I keep it alive?

So I'm taking bets on it. The winner will receive $10 from me. It will be in U.S. funds and you may spend it on whatever you like.

What you do is send me you "target date for demise" (example: "Brian, you will have killed your bonsai by April 16, 2006.")

I'll write all of them down and place the dates in a sealed envelope. The person who guesses closest to the date gets the prize. I promise there will be no monkey business. Dead is dead and I'll know it when I see it.

(Before you select your date you should know that my thumb is greener than one would imagine.)

Good Luck! And may God continue to bless this great nation of ours,

Mr. Shuey

No comments: